Welcome to the ACCC's Freedom of Information (FOI) site
In line with recent changes to the FOI Act, this site enables you to:
- access information regarding the functions of the ACCC, including its decision making powers and other functions
- access operational information published by Competition and Consumer and Regulation groups including background information, guides, manuals, evaluation methodologies and other information relating to how the ACCC performs its functions
- learn more about the FOI Publishing Requirements and access information under the Information Publication Scheme that forms part of the FOI Act
- lodge a request for information under the FOI Act
- search or browse the material released under the FOI Act in response to requests made after 1 May 2011 in the FOI Disclosure Log
- view and access FOI documentation released in the past month in the FOI Most Recently Published page.