This website publishes information as required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act).
The ACCC is required to keep information provided under s.8(2) accurate, up to date and complete. In order to comply with this obligation, the ACCC will review the information on an annual basis.
Information provided under the ACCC disclosure log is published in accordance with s.11C of the FOI Act. This log is a historical record of certain documents that have been released under the FOI Act to specific applicants. The ACCC does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information contained on the log, including copies of documents released, because:
- the information is necessarily limited to the scope of the relevant FOI application, as determined by the FOI applicant,
- certain documents that are released to FOI applicants may nevertheless be excluded from the log, for example where they contain personal or business information, and
- documents within the scope of the FOI request that are not released to the FOI applicant are not included in the disclosure log.
The ACCC accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of this information and makes no representations about its suitability for any purpose.
Users should exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this website, including by carefully evaluating the relevance of the material for their purposes.
The material on this site is not and should not be regarded as legal or other professional advice. Users should seek their own legal or other professional advice where appropriate.
© Commonwealth of Australia
All material on this site which was generated by ACCC staff is copyrighted. However, with the exception of third party copyright, all material presented on this [website/part of website] is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia licence.
Details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website (accessible via the links provided) as is the full legal code for the CC BY 3.0 AU licence.
Content from this website/part of website should be attributed as the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission FOI website – http://foi.accc.gov.au.
Third party material
To the extent that copyright subsists in a third party it remains with the original owner and users may need to obtain permission from the third party to reuse the material.
Requests and inquiries concerning the licence and any use of this website’s content are welcome via the:
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
GPO Box 3131
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Phone: (02) 6243 1354
Fax: (02) 6243 1149
or by emailing: email@example.com
Fees for reproduction apply in some instances.
We are happy for you to link to pages on our websites, but please observe the following conditions:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s).
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your visitors the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the material must be clear.